THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Fun Begins


Today Savannah and I travelled to Cherryville to visit with my sweet friend Marie and her family who had flown in from New Jersey. We always have such a great time just catching up and visiting with Marie, Adam, Brody, and of course Sue!! We missed Marie's dad this year as he was at work, but his house was still very welcoming. Oh how I wish Marie and Adam lived closer . . . I miss them!

Savannah did great in the car, mostly because Brody gave her this cool Leap Frog letter set that she loves! All I have heard all day is "I go get my letters now. I play with letters now. Can you find _ mom?" When we got home we had lunch and apparently Savannah didn't get enough. When I asked her what else she wanted she replied "I have nothing idea."

Tomorrow should be another fun day with the three cousins together again . . . pictures to follow for sure!

No comments: