THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Super Doubles!!


Thanks to a tip from a fellow coupon clipper, I found out that Kmart is doubling coupons up to $2 this week!!! So, yesterday I took some time and sorted through my mound of coupons and came up with an extensive list of items that I wanted to get today while Savannah was at WEE school. Here's what I ended up with:

  • 2 packages Huggies pull ups
  • 8 packages of Pampers wipes
  • 2 packages of band aids
  • 4 cans of Campbell's soup
  • Cascade dishwasher detergent tabs
  • Wisk laundry detergent
  • 2 Juicy juice (big jar and juice boxes)
  • Kashi cereal
  • 2 boxes of pantyliners
  • Reach floss
  • Pepcid AC tablets
  • Dove shampoo
  • Mylicon drops
  • Dora toothbrush
  • Aquafresh toothpaste
  • Soft scrub cleaner
  • Ziploc vacuum starter kit
  • Cottonelle to go
  • Clorox
  • Delmonte Freezers
  • Scott toilet paper
  • Tylenol
  • Thomas Orajel toothpaste

All for a grand total of $32.79!! I used 36 coupons and saved a whopping $101.24!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Good job!

Donna said...

Wooohooo! On my second trip, I spent $44 and saved over $70. I was happy. We have TONS of wipes, now, too!

kristin said...

I think you girls got all of the wipes!! I got good deals on medicines, but that's about it. I did get some free things, but it was fairly picked over. Glad you scored!

Anonymous said...

How do you DO this?? Seriously, you need to sit down with me and show me how you do it. I'm apparently coupon-challenged.