THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Lowe's Triples

I honestly feel like I just robbed Lowe's Foods! This is my best triple run E.V.E.R. I have to give credit to my smart friend, Kristin, who clued me into the fact that Lowe's accepts the $10 off your order coupons on your subtotal BEFORE other coupons so easily I was able to use 3 of those today. Never the less, I ended up making 2 trips (4 different orders) and spent only $13.87 with a savings of . . . are you ready???? $236.51!!! That's 94.5% savings including milk and produce!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my goodness?! WHat in the world? So Lowes accepts the $10 coupons even when they're not the right date? I just learned somethign!

Good job on the savings. I didn't do great, but I did get some good deals. I'm loaded up on Campbells soups!

Lorie said...

Seriously! How do you DO that? You're going to have to take me by the hand and show me this blessed talent you have. Girl, you should charge admission to watch you save this kind of money.

kristin said...

Donna- you have to catch the right person. They're sometimes picky with dates - just like HT - depends on who you get.

Chrystal - happy to save you some $$ with those $10 offs :)!