THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Thank You Harris Teeter!


After getting back from vacation one of the first things I wanted to do is sort through the sale papers and coupons. I quickly noticed that Harris Teeter had some awesome sales this week so Dave and I made two trips on Saturday and were quite pleased with our savings. However, after getting extra coupons from my two neighbors I did some careful planning and hit HT again today for two separate transactions. I got all of the above groceries for FREE and they even had to give me $1.23 back! They were as shocked as I was, but it really paid off to make an extra trip! In case you can't tell that's 21 items for FREE. Oh how I can hardly wait for triples this weekend!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

You Rock!!

kristin said...

Yay! I think this sale may have been more of a thrill than triples will be later this week. It's been so much fun. Thanks also for the picture - it reminds me that I need to use my Electrosol coupons!

Donna said...

Is the electrosol on sale? I have that coupon to use, too! What extra coupons did you get from your neighbors?

Good job!!