THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back To School!!!


I'm not sure who was more excited this morning, me or Savannah, that WEE school started again today. Although I have to say it's not the same dropping her off with teachers we're unfamiliar with, I'm sure she's going to have a great year. Here's to another fun year of learning. Dave had to leave really early this morning for work, but made sure to remind me to take this annual picture of Savannah on the bench outside of WEE school. It's amazing how much she's changed in just one year (see last year's picture 9/7/07 post).

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a big girl! Is she going two days this year? Aubrey has the same shoes with the butterflies.

Nancy said...

Great picture. How smart of you to use the downtown bench. I hope she had fun!

Anonymous said...

Can I get this in a 5x7? I think its time to update the picture on my bookcase.

Donna said...

How sweet! She looks so happy to start school! I know you're loving your free time, too:)

Sherri said...

What a sweet picture! We love school!!!

Chelle said...

I stand by my earlier statement that Savannah is a beautiful child...it's hard to believe our girls are just that, girls and not babies anymore! We missed you tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

it's amazing how she has grown in only a year- such a cute picture of a beautiful little girl! in now time she'll have her bookbag on going to kindergarten. boo hoo hoo
i know she is going to have fun this year and learn so many new things. can't wait to hear about them. xoxo dad/deb