THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Quiet = Mess


Maybe one day I'll learn that when my sweet little girl is quiet and the TV is off, then she is most definitely making a huge mess. Today I was trying to type my mystery shop from this morning and I knew that Savannah was in the living room. Thinking that there is very little she could destroy in there, I left her be. This is what I found . . . every DVD she could get her hands on out of the case and tons of Dave's alphabetized CDs out of their proper case and put into different cases. As I went to sort through the rubble we had a brief conversation about how she had made a big mess and then the phone rang. Well you guessed it, she made another big mess while I was on the phone. As I was talking I heard her dump 100+ pieces of play food on the office floor. Thankfully now she is quiet and sleeping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's what 2 yr olds do - explore and learn how to take things apart hehe maybe she was trying to learn her abc's and a good reason to take cute pictures.
have fun with it - it's a good way to teach her how to clean up after herself - trust me that lesson will come in handy in about 12 years when she is a teenager and cleaning her room!! talk about a mess whew! i'm looking forward to those pics :) see ya soon dad/deb

Donna said...

That picture cracks me up! She's looking at the camera like "yeah, I made this mess, so what?!" She's so cute:)

Heather said...

Sounds like our house. I could clean up Aubrey's room every 5 minutes if I wanted to. I guess the good thing is that she is playing more by herself now. I bet Dave was thrilled about the CD's!