THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Yard Sale

Me with a portion of our items for sale.

My two helpers who joined me after the rush!

Well, I did it . . . I held our first ever yard sale! I thought it was going to be a huge hassle, but it actually turned out to be a lot of fun. I got up around 6 this morning and proceeded to drag our heavy table from the deck to the garage and load it up with stuff. We ended up with a lot more junk than I thought as I filled 4 tables and had lots on the ground too. It did start to sprinkle early on so I had to move everything in close to the garage, but other than that the weather was perfect. We ended up selling $73.75 worth of JUNK . . . not bad considering that my best junk goes on eBay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did great! having a good time and makin' $$-that's a fun saturday morning huh? dad/deb

Donna said...

I LOVE yard sales! I wish I wasn't busy this past weekend because I would have been right there with you selling my junk:) Way to go!!