THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday's Play Date

This morning my friend Heather from Florida stopped by to visit while she was in town. It was so much fun catching up with her and visiting with her sweet children, Ethan and Aubrey. We played a little outside, had lots of fun inside, and wrapped up our visit with lunch at Chick fil A! Yum-O! Here is a picture of the three of them on the Chick fil A playground. We're not quite ready for solo play, but Ethan and Aubrey had a blast.


UPDATE:

I thought things were going okay with Dave being gone. However, after finally finishing catching up on all of my blog reading I went in to check on Savannah and found this!!!!!!



I guess she got tired of the chair on the floor and decided to put it on top of our storage containers . . . and don't even ask me how she managed to get in that thing with it so high! She knew it was blog worthy though because when I said don't move and got the camera she immediately started saying "cheese" for the picture. What else is in store for me??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is hilarious Chrystal! That little stinker!

Anonymous said...

while the cat's away..... such a cute picture! showing her engineering skills hummmm, maybe in 20 yrs she will be designing buildings? dad/deb