THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Shop til you Drop . . . and then some!!

Well today was the first day of the biannual Matthews Methodist Church consignment sale. I have to admit that I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited about the sale . . . I was up from 2-3:30 this morning. Then in order to shop early I had to volunteer tonight from 6-10 pm at the sale. Talk about exhausted, I'm about to collapse, but I couldn't go to bed without sharing my loot and of course a picture of my crazy friends who also shared in the chaos. Dave had to turn down two tickets to the ACC tournament Clemson game tonight and take a vacation day, but it was all worth it!!

I ended up with way more clothes than Savannah could ever possibly wear in one season: 11 dresses, 12 short or skort outfits, 2 capri outfits, 4 extra pairs of shorts/skorts, 5 pairs of shoes (4 which are barely worn Stride Rite), a bathing suit, overalls, and 3 toys (check out Savannah's new doll play pen and vacuum). The picture just doesn't do it justice and if I had more time before totally collapsing I would take more pictures . . . want to guess how much this entire season of clothes cost???




$158.19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go! Consignment sales are something that I miss about Charlotte. They do not have them in Palm Coast. Remember that we reconnected at that sale last year!

Donna said...

Chrystal, I am stunned!!! You went crazy tonight!!!! I'm LOL. When I logged onto your blog, my mouth dropped. Were you able to fit all of that in your basket? You must have been on a serious mission in that gym because I never saw you until you were working the register. Way to go, Dave! I can't believe you gave up tickets. What a man.
Oh, and I love the little play pen and vacuum. I didn't see those there:(