THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A REAL Date!!

Dave and I had SO much fun last night! We ended up eating dinner out and then headed to the new sports complex here in Charlotte, Sports Connection, for some bowling. We haven't bowled since before we were even dating so it was fun to enjoy a few games with just the two of us. My average score was 66 so Dave easily more than doubled my average . . . but I do have to say that he used to be in several leagues and owns his own shoes and ball!!! We stayed out late and really enjoyed just catching up with each other. What a perfect Valentine's night out.

It is such a blessing to have wonderful friends willing to babysit on a Friday night. I think Dave was more worried than I was because he kept checking the phone around Savannah's bed time to see if one of our four sitters had called. I was completely worry free for the first time in a VERY long time. I knew she was in very capable hands here with Jenny and Heather. We arrived home to find out that Savannah played hard and really enjoyed cooking in her kitchen with Dave and Todd. Way to keep her busy guys! Thanks again to the Karhans and Neals for being willing to watch our little Savannah.

1 comment:

Anna Morrison said...

What a fun date! Such love birds. Young and in love. :)

Love you.