THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

We're All Healthy

What a feeling to finally have a family that is all well!! Thankfully Savannah is still healthy and doing better all around. Yesterday was such a wonderful day. I just know that people were lifting us up in prayer because I felt it . . . so thank you all a ton! This is Dave's busy time of the month and I have 100% of the responsibility of taking care of Savannah and keeping her entertained. It's a little harder when the weather is so cold and windy, but yesterday just seemed easy for some reason. WOW! It was the first day since Savannah started talking that she didn't ask (or scream) to have the "T" turned on. Finally last night as we were winding down I asked her if she wanted to watch the T and she started dancing in the floor saying T, T, T and pointing to the television. Too cute. I never thought that the day would come where I could keep her busy and the TV wouldn't be a battle throughout the day, but it did!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're proud of you for sticking it out with the tv. pretend play and mommy play are much better for you both. you get and A :)
dad/deb