THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, October 12, 2007

I Love Fridays!




Friday is wonderful WEE school day. I dropped Savannah off this morning and took off without looking back (amazing how things have changed). Since the weather is so awesome I decided to do a long run in the neighborhood around our church instead of aerobics class for a change of scenery. It was incredibly peaceful and fun to reminisce as I took the same route that Dave and I used to run before we were engaged. Then it was off to do errands and some quick house cleaning. I have to add to my savings at Lowe's Foods . . . the grand savings for two days of triple coupons is $144.70 with only spending a grand total of $6.73!! Every time it's hilarious to watch the cashier's face when she says the total. I LOVE IT! This past trip they ended up paying me to take groceries, literally!! :) I must say that we are completely stocked now. Both our refrigerator and freezer inside are packed as well as our extra freezer outside.





Here are a few pictures
of Savannah in her
new fall outfit . . . see her face now? Wait until tomorrow when she sees all of the pumpkins in the pumpkin patch! I think she's tring to pull the stem off in the picture on the right.




3 comments:

Donna said...

You must have a stockpile of coupons! Where do you get all of them from? And how in the world do you end up paying so little? I guess it pays to be a math teacher:)

I love Savannah's outfit! I agree, Fridays have now become my favorite day of the week. I basically have the entire day to myself and it is GREAT!

Heather said...

I love Savannah's outfit as well. I was going to ask the same thing Donna did about coupons. Where do you get them all? I get them from the Sunday paper, but then I only probably use 6 or so of the products on a good week.

Anonymous said...

TO CUTE! she is going to love the pumpkin patch and decorating her pumpkin not to mention halloween parties.
kiss her for us dad/deb