THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A morning for mommies

What a great morning. Although Savannah refused to take her morning nap (again) she was still awake enough to enjoy time with five of her friends from church! The kids seemed to have a great time playing together and of course the mommies savored every moment of adult conversation. I am so thankful for each of these mommies. They are always there for me to offer advice, encouragement, and most importantly friendship. Today they gave me some great advice on things to start trying to feed Savannah. I soooo want to stop feeding her this baby food but just didn't have any creative ideas of things to feed her. Today we tried cheese quesadillas! Tomorrow it's going to be cream cheese and jelly sandwiches . . . I can already tell that she's going to love this transition!

No comments: