THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Biter Biscuits



Well, we're still teething . . . so at this point I'm trying just about anything and everything to keep this child comfortable. Yesterday I found this new food called biter biscuits made especially for teething children and thought I'd give it a try. So right as my long afternoon of tutoring was starting, I put Savannah in the high chair and gave her one to bite on. After about 10 minutes of some serious teething on this biscuit, she was covered in cookie. I mean COVERED!!! Everything from her hair, her clothes, arms, hands, and face had this sticky cookie substance on it. It was so bad I couldn't even put her on the carpet and it was hours before I was able to throw her in the tub, YUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Glad to be catching up with y'all again. Come see us before 14th if you can! Becky

Anonymous said...

i gave these same biscuits to shane when he was a baby. you're right - what a mess! but babies seen to love them. see ya soon