THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, December 16, 2022

Celebrating Rockstar Savannah

 


A few weeks ago Savannah entered a contest to make her own creation at Coldstone . . and she won!!!  I think getting her name and creation "Peanut butter is oreo better" listed on the board in the store was way more exciting than the free cake she won.  Either way, she was so proud!  So tonight we went to enjoy treats to celebrate this amazing girl.

Also today the SAT official scores were released.  Savannah texted me from school sort of in shock LOL  This girl is a rockstar.  She scored a perfect math score of 800 and a super high 770 on the verbal, just 30 points away from a perfect score.  It's unbelievable to me because I remember going through the test years ago and barely being able to finish AND having to skip a ton of questions because I had no clue!  We are just beyond proud, blessed, and thankful. :)

No comments: