THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Savannah's College Tour #3 ~ Appalachian

 

Today was so much fun!  Dave took a day off of work and we took advantage of a teacher workday to head to Boone to do a college tour at ASU.  It was such a surreal feeling being back on campus while school was in session and almost feeling like I needed to grab my backpack and head to class . . but then I realized I'm SOOO old and those days are long gone. The campus has changed a great deal, but it still has that special feeling that I hope never goes away.  

This was the first time Savannah was able to see inside an actual dorm room and said "wow, it's bigger than I thought!"  The tour moved ASU up on her list as she was able to feel the difference between a huge campus and a medium-sized one. I'm not sure she could handle the cold winters, but I know she would love going to school here so she is keeping it on her "safety school" list for now.  We are just praying and trusting she ends up right where she is supposed to be.






No comments: