THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day & Anniversary!!

Anyone that knows Dave knows how laid back he is . . . never gets flustered or stressed and is always there with a calming voice.  Today we celebrated this amazing man in two ways.  Not only was it Father's Day, but also our 18th anniversary.  He wanted to go play disc golf at a park nearby and have Red Robin for dinner.  Check and check.  Although Red Robin was a bit of a DISASTER, we ended up getting all the meals for free so that made up for it.



I could never fully express how grateful I am for Dave.  He truly is my better half.  He loves unconditionally, always pitches in with the household chores, and helps me see the big picture when I'm often complaining or worrying. A man of character that is teaching our kids not only through words but through actions what it means to live with integrity and love well.  The kids adore him and nothing makes my heart happier than to see him spending time with them . . at the gym, jamming out in the car, making Saturday night's dinner, or just chatting about random movies/sports/music/trivia facts. 

Happy Father's Day/Anniversary to My One and Only!!

No comments: