THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, June 13, 2021

This is Almost 15!!! Happy Early Bday Savannah!

 


This beautiful girl will turn 15 while away at camp this week . . .so we celebrated early with dinner at Red Robin and opening gifts.




Once in a while, we get the joy of surprising this girl . . and today was one of those times.  She kept pestering me all week about ordering a cake. I was like "Savannah we are going to have so many cakes this week and you're going to camp and will be eating so unhealthy, let's just have some special ice cream or something".  And then I ordered a special ice cream cake to surprise her with after dinner.  It was so much fun and she was thrilled . . and the cake was yum-o!





It's hard to believe that Savannah is turning 15 . . . my how quickly time flies.  This girl never fails to amaze me.  She ventures through life with an easy-going, calm, yet determined spirit.  She is my shopping buddy, personal assistant, fashion advisor, and favorite cook.  I love watching her try new things and am thankful to have a front-row seat to watch her become this truly amazing godly woman.  We will miss celebrating with her on Tuesday, but trust they will have a grand time at camp. :)

No comments: