THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Preston's 5th grade Graduation

Today was such an emotional day!  After 10 years at Providence Spring Elementary, we said goodbye to a school we love.  Both kids have had the chance to learn under the best teachers and for that, we are so grateful. For Preston, it was just another school day . . . well he did get to have snacks and leave early, but I think he is ready to move onward.


So out the door he went to his last day of elementary school!



Graduation was virtual, so we all watched and *tried* to listen from afar.




What was most exciting for Preston was the pool party afterward.



He and Henry had such a great time enjoying pizza and swimming with all of the other 5th graders. 




Mr. Grabon sent me this picture yesterday afternoon.  So thankful he knew I would want this and automatically sent it to me.  He has had a lasting impact on both of our kiddos and truly restored Preston's confidence and love for school (after a horrendous year last year).  



So after the pool party and letting Preston choose dinner (Chick-fil-A) we headed back to school to grab a few quick pictures with the 5th-grade graduation signs.




It doesn't seem possible that our little guy is headed to MIDDLE school, but we know HE is ready.  I"m not sure I'm ready, but never the less, JMR here he comes!  He has grand things ahead and I can't wait to watch his life unfold.  For now, I'm clinging to my sweet memories of wonderful days at PSE.  Once a rocket, always a rocket!

No comments: