THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father's Day 2019 *GUEST BLOGGER*


Hi, this is Savannah here and I will be your guest blogger today. Enjoy!


Above is Preston holding his World of Coke polar bear keychain and Dad holding his gift from Preston, another keychain. Preston actually made it with a 3D printer at school, and it was Clemson, so I will admit that it was pretty awesome.😆

Just not as awesome as my gift, which while not pictured is super amazing.😏 I got him this really cool shirt that talks about how amazing I am and how proud he is of me. And he actually wore it, which is good.😁


And of course, Preston decides today is a perfect day to put the new pieces on the American Ninja Warrior line, so he and Dad while working unsupervised unhooked the whole thing from the crank. And guess who gets to try and fix it? Yup, yours truly. Okay, and with a little help, I rose to the occasion. Just letting you know people, pictures lie. Never trust what you see.😒


This picture is kinda strange, I'll admit, but a photo opp is a photo opp, even if it's only made for one person's head. I'm sure you can tell that we went to Baskin Robbins, so no complaints from me!😂


Preston looks pretty realistic in this photo with the face and everything. Maybe he should be a sailor for Halloween... Just sayin!😊

All in all, it was a pretty great Father's day, for me at least, and I definitely enjoyed the ice cream at the end.👍

I hope you guys have enjoyed this special edition post written by me. Sorry, but I don't have any plans on coming back soon.✋

Mom here . . . I just wanted to add that we have one amazing daddy-o!  He puts in 100% at work and then comes home and pitches right in.  We are SO thankful for the way he loves, leads, and serves our family.  Huge thanks to my guest blogger today . . . it's tough keeping this crazy thing updated!

No comments: