THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day My Way

Life has been SO crazy lately!  So for Mother's Day I had no interest in going out to eat.  We went to church, did a few Shipt shops that I enjoy doing and then went for a family walk on the Greenway.  It was such a true JOY not being rushed out the door to get to church.  It was a delight doing everything I wanted to do without any complaining.  I requested grilled burgers for dinner and Savannah added macaroni and cheese, baked beans and fries (reheated).  Ahh, just the way I like things, simple!


Dave & the kids showered me with super special and thoughtful gifts including a peanut butter jar scooper spoon!!!  I also got a phone holder for my car and a new fitbit band.  Just the perfect gifts with all my favorite people.   


To top off my day, Preston gave me this sweet card.  Although Mother's Day is hard for me (even now 9 years later) it was enjoyed to the fullest and filled with love!!!

No comments: