THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, April 21, 2019

The "Littles"



After sorting through my pictures from the cruise I realized that I had a TON of photos just of Ashley and Preston, who we affectionately called "the littles" all week. :)


Even starting on the first day, the two of them were best buddies, content to hang out together. 


They played at the slides together, enjoyed ice-cream together, plotted about going to the candy store together, relaxed together, ate together, etc.  The littles spent almost every awake moment together for an entire week!








I wondered mid week how long it would last . . . like would they be so annoyed with each other by the end of the week?? But nope, they had a blast from day one through seven!  I'm so so thankful for their friendship and how much they enjoy each other!


No comments: