THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, November 16, 2018

Girl's Night Out


Well, I guess it takes having a friend who is the guest speaker at a ladies night in order for the four of us to get a girls night out!  Donna was speaking at the Billy Graham Library tonight and we found out just in time . . . although it was a sold out event, we totally wanted to go to support her so she pulled some strings and got us free front row seats. :)  We all rode together and had the best time laughing and just spending time catching up.  I hate how busy we all are during this crazy season of life, but oh how thankful I am that I know that these girls are always in my corner if I need anything.  We left encouraged and blessed.  What a privilege to do life with these real, down to earth women. 


No comments: