THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, August 10, 2018

Surprise Birthday Trip


So for my birthday, Dave worked super hard to plan a surprise birthday trip for me!  He researched where to eat, hike, etc and just told me to clear my calendar for the day.  So after a later than normal start (due to renovation meetings) we finally hit the road and were on our way to  . . . BOONE! 


Unfortunately, by the time we arrived the weather was not cooperating and then it started pouring.  I opted to eat at Macado's instead of Makatos (trying to be good for my birthday) and then we did some shopping around downtown.  After driving through campus, we decided that the rain was not going to clear for a hike so we headed home.  Although we didn't get to do all Dave planned, it was such a special day knowing all he did to organize a fun day for me.  And, as always, it was good to be back on campus at ASU!

No comments: