THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, August 13, 2018

My BIG 40th!!


Today has been such an amazing day!!  It started with lots of love from my family and ended with this amazing peach cobbler Dave bought just for me. YUMM!!!



The kids surprised me with their own special gifts, including a handmade bookmark from Preston and fitbit bands from Savannah.  They both made super sweet cards too.





We had dinner at my choice of places, Red Robin, and then came home for special desserts.

The thirties were interesting, filled with twists and turns, ups and downs, and more craziness than I ever thought possible.  So here's to a decade of wonderful memories, good health, joy, laughter, and more blessings than I can even imagine.  I know God is good and has a plan . . . so ready to see what is in store for the 40s!!

No comments: