THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, April 30, 2018

And While the Boys were Away . . .


The girls had quite the fun weekend too!  Friday Savannah and I spent ALL afternoon pricing items for the neighborhood yard sale.  It was quite the task, but we managed to get most of the stuff tagged before going out for dinner at Chick-fil-A.  We also did a little shopping before going home and hitting the bed. 

Saturday we were up bright and early to get the yard sale set up.  We had shoppers for several hours straight and were pleased with our profit, considering most of the stuff we were selling was junk and surplus!  After the sale, I did my long run before rushing home to head out for some errands.  I surprised Savannah with the hammock straps she had been wanting as a reward for helping with the sale. :) 


She had her bestie Ruthie come over for the afternoon.  As usual, they concocted something in the kitchen, which was pretty yummy this time.  Then we all headed on a walk to the creek.  After that it was already dinner time!  We decided to eat at home and go out for dessert at our favorite TCBY.  Savannah talked me into getting a redbox, which was not on my list, but I agreed.  We rented The Greatest Showman . . and it was FABULOUS!  That was probably my favorite part of the weekend, just relaxing and watching the movie.  We went to bed super late and slept in Sunday morning.  It honestly was the first time in weeks that I felt even slightly caught up around the house!


After church Sunday, we ran a few errands and then headed home to finish our Bible study together and wait for the boys to arrive.  All in all, it was a grand weekend and a much needed time spent at home!

No comments: