THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017


These two could hardly wait to get downstairs Christmas morning!


They will all three love this karaoke machine from Santa!


We enjoyed Christmas morning at home before loading up the car to head to Burlington to celebrate with my family. One thing I never want to forget is the gift that was given to me from Savannah.  On one of her Friday Promenade trips, she took her own allowance money and bought me a box of Godiva chocolate covered pretzels from Hallmark.  I love her sweet generous spirit and precious heart for others!


After stuffing our faces, we headed to the living room for gifts.  Thankfully we all exchanged presents before Pawpaw brought his gifts in . . .they were quite a surprise for all of the kids!  Savannah got a laptop and Preston got a new big boy bike with gears and a slack line for the new house.


We shared lots of delicious food, laughs, and funny stories before the party started to wrap up.


Preteens I tell you . . . two peas in a pod on their phones!


What? Preston is quiet and sitting still with Dave?!?  Definitely a photo moment!


And when you cant' find the paper cup with your name on it, I guess this is what you do?  I think we may need a refund from Cotillion classes!


What an awesome day we had together as a family.  It was such a treat to be able to share the day with those we love most.  We truly have much to be thankful for!

No comments: