THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Fun ~ PSE, Carowinds, Laser Quest Oh My!


This morning we started the day at PSE with meeting Preston's teacher, Mrs. McMillen!  She seems super sweet and very organized. :)  I'm excited about 2nd grade and all of the fun that awaits our little guy.


After going home to change clothes, we decided to make the most of a beautiful Friday and the last week day before school starts . . . so we ventured out to Carowinds!  I finally talked Savannah into trying the Goldrusher with us.  She didn't love it but said she "might" do it again.  It was such a nice day and the lines were nonexistent, which made it even more fun!  We went home for a late lunch and a bit of down time and then headed to LaserQuest.  I had a mystery shop previously scheduled there and the kids were super excited to play with me on the course.

I think I can safely say that we crammed as much into one day as we could.  Now it's time for SCHOOL!!!

No comments: