THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Sara & Denny ~ Wedding of the Year!

After months and months of planning, talking, and anxiously waiting, the big day was finally here.  I was honored to be a part of Denny's wedding to Sara . . and thankful that I finally have a sister-in-law that isn't cra-cra!


Crystal & Chrystal having some pre-wedding fun!

Maddy braiding Savannah's hair
Cousins before the wedding
After a long time of getting ready and hanging out, it was finally time for the wedding!!  It was HOT, but beautiful!


After lots of photos (and sweating) it was time for some special dances!


The emotion of the day didn't hit me until Denny and I danced in memory of mom.  I know she was smiling down from heaven and is so proud of the new family Denny has.  And Denny, NO, I really can't dance!





I loved this cute game they played with raising a boot for who is most likely to ...


And then there were tons of silly photos in the selfie station



I even tried to sneak in some family photos


What a wonderful day it was celebrating Denny and Sara.  I'm so thankful she's now officially part of our family!


This is one of my favorites, although it's hard to see.  After a long exhausting day, I snapped one last picture as the sun set.  The perfect end to a perfect day!

1 comment:

Sara Page said...

Awe! What a beautiful and sweet post. Thank you for sharing this!