THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday . . Terrific and Terrible


I awoke this morning to find this precious terrific sight . . . both kids reading books in Savannah's room!  I love that Preston strives to be like his big sister.  And I'm thankful she is teaching him good habits, for the most part!


Shortly after big sister left for school, Preston and I left for the orthodontist.  I have to say that up until today it's been all fun and games each time we visited Dr. Coleman.  But today it got real!  This poor guy has been a trooper, but the appliance (our alternative to months of phase one braces) is much larger than I imagined.  He's learning to talk and eat with this massive thing glued in his mouth, but we're praying that it doesn't have to stay in for long.  It could just be a matter of weeks before his tooth is corrected and they can take it out.


No comments: