THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

1st Grade Mother's Day Tea


Today was the long-awaited 1st grade Mother's Day Tea.  Preston has been talking about this event for weeks and couldn't wait to share the special things he made with me.  They not only had made some super cute things, but sang two songs for us, read us a book and poem, and had some special snacks too!


They took turns reading the book to the mommies.


After the program we played a game trying to guess which mommy picture was each of us.  There was a bulletin board full of beautiful mommies . . I found my portrait on the second try!


My portrait and description, courtsey of Preston.


And here are a few of my favorite pages from the book he made for me . . . 



 I left feeling special and loved!  What a super fun morning in first grade!!



No comments: