THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, February 09, 2017

A Project and A Crazy Week

Preston's South China Tiger
It's funny how different life is with your second child . . . when Savannah was in first grade we spent LOTS of time, energy, and worried way to much about her big diorama animal project.  This time around (with Preston) I asked what he wanted me to buy and once I got the clay, it was all his!  Thankfully we did start a bit early with the research and written part of the project so when he was down to the wire last night before the deadline today, it wasn't THAT big of a deal. :)  I think he did a fabulous job all on his own and after a few runs with the oral presentation he was ready to present it to the class.

It didn't help that this week was filled with a day and a half of work for me at PSE, Jump Rope for Heart for both kids, Bible study, church committee prep work, an HOA meeting to plan for and attend, the appointment with our accountant to file our taxes, basketball practices, getting Savannah's room painted, and having a neighbor over for dinner.  Whew!  Let's just say that I'm thankful the weekend is almost here.

No comments: