THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Nonstop Fun at PSE


I knew going into this week that it was going to be crazy with a LOT of time spent at PSE!  The fun started with Preston's field trip on Monday morning to the Schiele Museum in Gastonia.  It was fun learning about the early settlers and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day weather wise.

Tuesday I spend the afternoon as Preston's teacher, while she was at planning day.  Normally I dread filling in for the teachers on this day, but I'm telling you Mrs. Safran has this class running like a perfectly oiled machine.  It was honestly a piece of cake to spend the afternoon in first grade with his class.

Wednesday I was back in first grade for my regular literacy volunteer hour and then Thursday I spent the entire morning volunteering in the office.  It's no wonder some teachers think I'm actually on the school payroll!  However, I'm super thankful to have this flexibility to be able to spend so much time at their school . . and that they love having me there!

No comments: