THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, May 09, 2016

A Wonderful Mother's Day

 

Mother's Day this year was just perfect!  Not only was the weather great, but our entire day was super low-key and relaxed.  After church we enjoyed a wonderful lunch at LePeep and even got to dine outside like we'd hoped.  Dave and the kids showered me with fun cards and an awesome long awaited gift (my own running playlist).  Woo hoo!!!  No more long boring runs for this girl.  I even got to go for a quick, quiet walk all on my own before we headed to TCBY for dinner.  Yep, that's right.  This mama wanted ice-cream for dinner!  Yummy! 

I'm so thankful for my amazing little family. . . and for the fact that they love me no matter how crazy I get.  Although it's always a bitter sweet holiday to celebrate with my mom not here, I know she is smiling from Heaven.  I find myself more and more like her every day and hope that I'll leave an impact on others as strong as she did.   

No comments: