THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lunch Surprise for Savannah


I realized this morning that I had nothing pressing scheduled on the calendar and only one mystery shop to complete, which was the first time in a VERY long time that I wasn't totally stressed out trying to get a list checked off before bus stop time.  It was an awesome leisurely morning getting caught up on a few things around the house and digging through some piles of papers . . . and then I went out for a nice run. :)  While on my run by the kids school, I realized that it would a great day to surprise Savannah by going to lunch with her.  So, I rushed to finish the run, took a quick shower, and made it just in time to surprise her for a lunch date!  I love my flexible "job" . . and my Gracie Bell too!



Here is a picture with Leah, who is one of my favorites!  She wanted in on the picture too. :)  I love, love, love that my kids enjoying me coming to have lunch with them. . . and that I get to know so many kids at school too.




No comments: