THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Mother's Day Art Show

My place at the table with lots of gifts!
Preston's hanging artwork
Me with sweet Preston and my lollipop corsage
One of the morning's highlights was watching him draw a portrait of me.  He took a long time carefully selecting each color and really thinking about the picture.  We were both so proud of his finished product.

Trying to get the crazy curly hair right is hard!
The artist at work
Preston's finished portrait
Silly picture
I guess you never know what they are going to say . . . 
Wednesday before Mother's Day Preston's class planned a big Mother's Day art show, which he kept as secret as he could in the days beforehand.  I have to say that it was one of the most precious gifts I received to spend a couple of hours with my little man being loved on.  His teachers did such a great job with the breakfast food, carefully selected art work, handmade gifts, songs, and their kind words.  I'm a words of affirmation kind of girl so to hear his teacher, Miss Melissa, talk about how this is her best class ever and that it was because we were such great moms really made my heart feel good.  She read a super sweet book that brought tears to my eyes . . just thinking about all of the lasts that are happening wayyyy too fast.

TK class 2014-2015

So I've officially had my last Mother's Day celebration at WEE school . . and with only two weeks left of school, that is surely something to make me cry!






No comments: