THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Encouragement for a Mama's Heart

Today has been hard . . okay, this week has been a bit hard.  Preston's has been out of school for one week and with Savannah still in school I find myself feeling super guilty for not taking more time to entertain him, for dragging him all over town on errands, for not listening to that little voice that is always asking questions and singing more carefully, for losing my temper, for not letting him get ice-cream from the ice-cream truck, and many more things.  (Plus it's a cleanse day so I've been a bit irritable anyway.)  But to open my e-mail and find these encouraging words from his TK teacher gave me a bit of hope today that it's going to be okay.

"I know God has BIG plans for him...He is already using him...at such a young age...it is an AMAZINGLY AWESOME thing to be a part of and I am beyond thankful for our time together.  I have NEVER had a sweeter, kinder, gentler soul....seriously...ever!!!! You most definitely need to pack yourself on the back because he is an awesome human being!!!!!!! I am greater because of my time with him. You guys should be so proud.Thank you for trusting me with him. It has been one of my highest honors!!!!!"

Let me just say that he had three awesome teachers and that we are greater because of THEM!  Even though school is over, Ms. Melissa still speaks straight to the heart with her sweet words of love.

No comments: