THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Savannah's Spring Challenge Run



Friday was Savannah's spring challenge run.  She asked me to run the entire time with her so run we did!  3rd graders have to run for 12 minutes and she ended up with an entire lap more than in the Fall, 9.5 laps.  I think that is about 1.3 miles.  She did awesome!!!


Preston was my photographer and loved watching us run.  Next year he'll be running too!

Mrs. Langeland's 3rd grade class 2015

After the afternoon challenge run we checked Savannah out of school and went home to grab a snack.  Then I dropped the kids off with Dave at work so I could go check out trying to be on the Price Is Right . . a life-long dream of mine.  I decided, after waiting in line for over an hour, that the odds were so slim of me actually getting on that I preferred to go home and wait for Dave and the kids to get back from soccer practice.  So, this is probably as close as I'll ever get to being on my favorite game show!


No comments: