THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, December 22, 2014

A Hotel in Charlotte, What an Odd feeling!

Once we arrived home from Christmas in SC, we still had to be out of our house for 2 more nights.  We decided to stay in a local hotel to make it easier on everyone . . . but boy was it an odd feeling!  Thankfully we were able to schedule a small Christmas outing to see the gingerbread creations at the Ballantyne Resort with our friends the Marions.

Aren't the big girls ALWAYS wondering what their little brothers are doing?
Sweet Friends!
 It was a fun morning followed by a trip to the library.  Then Kristin invited my kiddos over for an afternoon play date.  Honestly I'm not sure who was more excited, me or them!  I was able to use a board to get over the wet wood floors downstairs to work on a weeks worth of laundry and to finish up the wrapping upstairs.  Whew!  After I picked the kids up, it was back to the hotel for one more night.

No comments: