THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"My Family"


Preston's artwork from November
There are just some days you need a gentle reminder about what is important . . . and today when I picked Preston up from WEE school (almost in tears from the stress of the remodel) I was greeted with a big smiling face, wide open arms for a bear hug, and his sweet art work that he made of our family.

It's been a very long two days filled with lots of "little" decisions that I have toiled over again and again.  With an appliance ordered canceled, trying to figure out insurance for next year, and a few little issues with the cabinets I've been quite overwhelmed.  But we're making it.  Thanking God for my family, our health, and for our precious friends Mr. and Mrs. Karhan who graciously invited us over for dinner tonight.  We have a lot to be thankful for!

No comments: