THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Third Grade Here We Come!!

A little TV instructions from sissy
I can't believe that school starts back today!!  I mean where in the world has summer gone?!?  We have been doing back to school preparations for awhile now with clothes, shoes, lunch box, etc and today it was finally time to start school!  This morning before Savannah left for the bus Preston realized that his TV helper was leaving for the day and sort of panicked.  I came in from my run and found this . . . Savannah writing down the channels for his favorite shows.  He asked her to write them down and then wanted to know what to do if he accidentally pressed 222 instead of 254.  It was a precious moment for me to watch!


Shortly after breakfast we were all set for our annual front porch photo shoot.  I can't believe my baby is going to THIRD grade!!!


Silly kids waiting for the bus
Sweet Savannah ready for THIRD grade!
The bus came and none of the kids even took a second look back.
I'm praying for a wonderful year at PSE . . . one filled with academic growth and lots of fun too!  And I'm thankful for another year with Preston at home.  Today I feel a total sense of peace about our TK decision as I cant' imagine my sweet boy climbing on that big yellow bus today.

No comments: