THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Encouragement for Mama


It was a LONG weekend and I think both of my kiddos could tell mommy was still stressed on Monday morning. Dave worked super late Friday night, ALL day Saturday, and left right after church on Sunday for work again.  Plus he had a dinner "meeting" tonight . . and it's not even month end!  So after a weekend of running here and there, HT super doubles, mystery shops, a birthday party, lesson plans, cheerleading, and doing all of the regular activities solo (did I mention that Sunday was a nightmare at church since almost half of my teachers called out at the last minute)  by Monday I was still exhausted.  I have to give Dave a lot of credit for all that he does when he is home!  Anyway, to my surprise Savannah wrote me a little note of encouragement and left it in my purse for me to find at school.  I love that girl!!!

No comments: