THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, November 02, 2013

The Peanut

I tell you what, this kid never stops amazing me.  His heart is huge and his love for his sister comes through in many subtle ways each and every day.  He makes me laugh, challenges me mentally with his thousands of questions, and is a sponge of every thing happening around him every single day.  Oh, and did I mention that he continues to rock the soccer field?  As another parent put it today "Preston, stellar as usual."  I guess I shouldn't mention that he got into a shoving match in the middle of a game today, right? ;)    Anyway, we have spent the day together today (while sissy and daddy were away at camp) and I've been reminded just what a blessing he is to our family.  So I have no pictures of our time at soccer, Target, Harris Teeter, playing outside, or eating out at Chick fil A from today but I did want to share a few from this past month . . .

Showing off his silly side at the Hall Family Farm
We met up with Dave's Clemson friends at the Hall Family Farm earlier this month for a fun corn maze.  Before we hit the maze the kids had a blast playing all of the games they had set up. 

He is very caring
After a million times of pinning the stupid underwear on his bunny I finally decided to safety pin them on.  Preston looks at me and says "It's not going to hurt him is it mommy?  Because he'll tell me if it hurts!" HA!

Preston also has a very serious side
We found him in the living room one night "reading" the Charlotte Observer.  Not the comic section either.  He is such a special gift from the Lord and I'm truly honored to be his mama!

No comments: