THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Fun & Relaxing Trip to the Pool



Well, it has officially started . . . the lazy pool days are here so summer has begun!  We began our day with completely different plans, but they fell through so we decided to start the summer by hitting the pool.  I have to say that I was dreading it, with the yucky swimsuits and all, but after 2 hours there I have to say that I think this is going to be an AWESOME summer.  Savannah and Preston played so well together and never once complained.  It was a dream to be able to sit in a low chair, relax, and just watch them play together with the breeze blowing on my face.  Preston is finally tall enough that I don't worry about him going under and Savannah is such a great big sister in watching out for him.  Plus there are lifeguards everywhere so I think I may be able to finally enjoy the pool!!  Here's to many more summer trips to the Y pool. :)

No comments: