THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Celebrating Dave

I'm convinced that there is no way to know if someone will be a good mother or father until you actually have kids and are thrown into the fire of parenting.  So, when Dave and I said "I Do" 9 years ago this week, I hoped and prayed that he would be a good daddy (and that we'd be a good parenting team together).  Everything I knew about him indicated that he would be an awesome dad, but it wasn't until we actually starting having children that I realized what an incredible father (and husband) he is! 

To say that he is patient is an understatement, to say that he provides for our family would also greatly under represent his contribution to our family, and to say that our kids love their daddy would not even come close to explaining the admiration they have for the man they call dad. 

Dave, there are no words to thank you for the way you love each of us.  For putting in super longs days at work and then coming home to take over with the kids I am forever grateful.  Even with the kids demanding requests to play dress up and to help with riding their scooters, and my requests to mow the yard, clean the shower, and to be home "just a bit early", you always have a smile and gentle hand to guide the way.  You are such an gift to us and we love you to the moon and back!

Happy Father's Day and Happy Anniversary to the Love of My Life!!! 
Here's to many more years together!

No comments: