THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Savannah's Art Recap


Last week we had a slight problem with the potty in Savannah's bathroom.  Apparently there were lots of wipes that were flushed down at once which caused it to stop up.  Savannah woke up before 6am one morning to get ready for school and called me saying "we have a problem here" as the water was rising, but I didn't get a chance to try to unstop it until she got home from school that day.  I later found this drawing in her room and immediately knew what it was!  You can see at the top it says "Bathroom Problem" and then you can see me with the plunger trying to unclog it and saying "come on".  Then it overflowed and she drew Preston saying "my socks are wet" and she's saying "uh oh".  I don't know why, but I can't even look at this drawing without laughing out loud! ;)

No comments: