THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One Last Question Mom . . .

We have the hardest time getting Preston in bed at night.  He always "needs to ask one more question."  Usually it's about the fireworks at Carowinds (that we saw once on July 4th) or wanting to ask about my favorite part of Disney or the beach.  Last night I had  meeting at church and when I got home he was in bed but heard me come in . . . so the questions started yet again.  We just tried to ignore him and when we came upstairs to go to bed this is what we found.  He was sound asleep in the hallway, superman cape and all, with his foot through the railing and his blue B on his neck.  When I asked him about the picture this morning he said "that where I wait for you guys to stop talking to each other."  Guess that was a pretty long wait buddy!

1 comment:

deborah said...

that picture is so cute! I guess he was afraid he was going to miss something important lol maybe you/dave should start whispering so he'll think you have stopped talking and he can go to sleep. priceless what kids think! love him