THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Happy Birthday Dave!

Dave sporting his new Clemson jacket with the kids

Yesterday we celebrated Dave's last birthday in his 30s!  It was a pretty normal Saturday that started out with a family run and then of course a trip to the grocery store. The kids and I surprised Dave with a ice-cream birthday cake and then we went to Red Robin for dinner. 

I have to say that I am one of the luckiest women alive to be married to Dave.  He is beyond patient with me, even when I'm in OCD mode, super supportive of the many activities the kids and I are involved in, and never ever complains!  He is super easy to please and values family time as much as I do.  Happy happy birthday, Dave!!!  I pray the Lord blesses you with another fun, happy, healthy year of life with many more to come.

No comments: