THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Long Multi-tasking Run Mess



This morning I decided to combine my workout with 3 errands. I loaded up the kids and gathered everything I needed . . . license, phone, staples reward card, credit card, coupons, etc and headed out for a run. I figured what better way to get some things checked off of the list than to combine them with a long run. While I was in Staples I looked down and saw that Preston had taken advantage of the pen Savannah brought along. Check out his legs!! Ahh!! I'm not sure if he's embarrassed and hiding his face in the picture or if he just hates it when I get the camera out, either way he makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Love the pen on the little legs:) How can you not laugh at that??

and way to go on the long walk in the hot heat!!!

Anonymous said...

baby self tatoo!! that is too cute
dad/deb