THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, March 07, 2011

Dance Preview

Today was the day when parents were invited to attend dance class!! I thought it would be a disaster having to bring Preston along, but thankfully Miss. Stephanie and Mr. Chad were there to help out. I'm not sure what it is about the Bryant family, but my little Preston LOVES them all!! So here is sweet Savannah waiting for dance to start . . .




Showing off her tap routine to the song from Ghostbusters

Finally, a little ballet action

As a side note, when they were warming up their legs the teacher asked them to pretend to fly somewhere. Savannah said she was flying to a palace. :) It was a fun morning and makes me excited to see how much progress they make for the June recital! I also enjoyed trying lots of new features on my camera. As you can see I haven't mastered them yet, but it is fun trying new options!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she should be flying to her palace, after all she is a Princess!! she looks so sweet in her dance uniform! i know she will be a "star" in the dance recital- can't wait to see the pictures!
dad/deb